Get Certified in Cranialsacral Therapy
Come and experience the Mystery of the Cranialsacral System and the Healing power of Stillness. Join us for this 3-module, 120-hour certification training.
Cranial Sacral Therapy is a very popular technique for those who want to facilitate rapid, healthy change. Cranial Sacral Therapy (CST) is an ideal approach to both the physical structure of the body and the bio-energetic field. Working with the totality of a person allows for long-lasting, balanced improvement based on the individual’s’ inherent perfection. This course is ideal for bodywork professionals; massage therapists, yoga therapists or parents interested in learning this amazing technique to use with their children.
Get certified in this powerful and important therapeutic modality in a relaxed setting while allowing for personal study.
Cranial Bones Module 1: March 13-14-15, 2020.
Learn the cranial bones, the sutures, and the concept of respiratory movement.
1. Components of the cranial sacral system. Cranial base bones-occiput and sphenoid also concept of “normal” motion, the rule of “Thirds”, and Primary respiration. 2. Cranial Vault –Mid-line and Paired bones, Practical clinical skills and how to work with clients. 3. Bones of the face and jaw expression of emotion and communication Specific skills, techniques and strategies for treating the face.
Learn the Nerves and the layers of the membranes they surround and support the brain along with classic cranial techniques for working with each area.
1. The dura and the interconnections between the movement of the membranes and the related bones.
2. Components of the brain and central nervous system along with an understanding the location and function of the 12 cranial nerves.
3.Using embryologic fields for treating nerve pathways and layers of perception- solids, fluid, energy.
The pathways of the circulatory system, cerebrospinal fluid (CSF), and the lymphatics contained within the cranium.
1. Learn and apply classic techniques to help regulate and balance fluids within the cranium.
2. Relationship of CST to shock and overwhelm developmental trauma birth and delivery. 3. Application of cranial concept to the entire body and to a wide variety of health issues.
All modules include an opening circle to enhance personal resources and presence, review of important cranial theories and prior material, Q&A, introduction of relevant anatomical structures and their function, summary of “classical” cranial hand contacts, guided partner trades, time for processing and integration, along with combining cranial concepts with yogic principles* **.
* Special time will be created to relate the connection between CST and yogic philosophy.
** The first day of each module starts with a palpation orientation to teach appropriate contact, practitioner fulcrums and presence, and palpatory stillness.
***The Classes are 8 hours per day and usually run from 9am til 6pm. We often negotiate that for those who are traveling or need to leave a bit early on the Sundays.
Please contact Anthony at 760-846-2511 for more information or to apply.
Price for all 3 Modules: $3,000
Early bird discount of 10% available for all 3 Modules, if paid by December 1st 2019. Use Coupon Code ChadwellCode
To book and pay online, simply click the Add to Cart button and then when the shopping cart has loaded, click the “Check Out with Paypal” button at the bottom of this page. If you have any questions, please call 760-846-2511.
For monthly payment plans, please contact Tony directly at email@example.com
Not sure if this is for you? View what previous students have to say about this Cranial Sacral Therapy Training Program…
About Anthony Chadwell
Tony Chadwell has a B.S. Degree in Injury Management from the University of Nevada, Las Vegas, with certifications in neuromuscular therapy, nutrition, and cranial sacral therapy. Anthony also graduated from the Canadian College of Osteopathy in Vancouver, B.C. with a D.O.M.P -Diploma in Osteopathic Manual Practice. Anthony is a Nationally Registered Craniosacral Therapist (RCST®), through the Biodynamic Craniosacral Therapy Association of North America (BCTA/NA).