Get certified in this powerful and important therapeutic modality in a relaxed setting allowing personal exploration of these 4 important aspects of Cranial Sacral Therapy:
• In-depth anatomical understanding,
• Personal grounding, stillness and presence
• Accurate and thoughtful application of specific classic cranial techniques
• Supervised practice-trades to enhance clinical skills
Cranial Sacral Therapy is a very popular technique for those who want to facilitate rapid, healthy change in their clients. Cranial Sacral Therapy (CST) is an ideal approach to both the physical structure of the body and the bio-energetic field. Working with the totality of a person allows for long-lasting, balanced improvement based on the individuals’ inherent perfection.
This course is ideal for body work professionals, massage therapists, yoga therapists or even a parent interested in learning this amazing technique to use on their children.
Check out the reviews from previous students in the video below!
Each module includes an opening circle to enhance personal resources and presence, review of important cranial theories and prior material, Q&A, introduction of relevant anatomical structures and their function, introduction of “classical” cranial hand contacts, guided partner trades, time for processing and integration along with integrating cranial concepts with yogic principles*.
1. Components of the cranial sacral system
Cranial base bones-occiput and sphenoid also concept of “normal” motion
The rule of “Thirds”
2. Cranial Vault -Paired temporal and frontal bone
Palpation skills and exercises
Layers of perception- solids, fluid, energy
Practical clinical skills and how to work with clients.
3. Bones of the face and jaw expression of emotion and communication
Specific skills, techniques and strategies for treating the face.
4. Components of the brain and central nervous system
Understanding the location and function of the 12 cranial nerves
Using embryologic fields for treating nerve pathways.
5. Relationship of CST to shock and overwhelm developmental trauma birth and delivery.
6. Application of cranial concept to the entire body and to a wide variety of health issues.
* Special time will be created to relate the connection between CST and yogic philosophy.
The next Cranial Sacral Therapy training will start in February 2018 and will be one weekend per month on the following dates:
Payment plans available. Please call for details.
To book and pay online, simply click the Add to Cart button below and then when the shopping cart has loaded, click the “Check Out with Paypal” button beneath the shopping cart. If you have any questions, please call 760-846-2511.
Not sure if this is for you? View what previous students have to say about this Cranial Sacral Therapy Training Program…
About Anthony Chadwell
Tony Chadwell has a B.S. Degree in Injury Management from the University of Nevada, Las Vegas, with certifications in neuromuscular therapy, nutrition, and cranial sacral therapy. Anthony also graduated from the Canadian College of Osteopathy in Vancouver, B.C. with a D.O.M.P -Diploma in Osteopathic Manual Practice. Anthony is a Nationally Registered Craniosacral Therapist (RCST®), through the Biodynamic Craniosacral Therapy Association of North America (BCTA/NA).